Who is CARFAX Canada?
- Canada’s definitive source of vehicle history information for consumers, car dealers, and the automotive industry
- Helps used vehicle buyers and sellers make informed decisions by drawing on billions of data records to produce detailed vehicle history reports
Who uses CARFAX Canada?
- Car dealers
- Major vehicle manufacturers
- Finance and insurance companies
- Auto auctions and dealer associations
- Provincial departments and ministries of transportation
- Law enforcement
Why is a CARFAX Canada Vehicle History Report important?
A CARFAX Canada vehicle history report helps you determine whether the vehicle you’re considering is the right fit for you. Reports can include the following information:
- Service records
- Damage and repair records
- Police reported accidents
- Odometer readings
- Canadian registration and branding
- Manufacturer recalls
- Actively stolen vehicle checks
- Import records
- United States history from CARFAX
- Plus, the Verified report option provides lien records
Why do we use CARFAX Canada?
We want to help you find the vehicle that’s right for you. By giving you a CARFAX Canada Vehicle History Report, we’re adding transparency to the used vehicle buying process, and disclosing the information that we have about the vehicle.
What does it mean for you?
Simply put, CARFAX Canada supplies the most comprehensive vehicle history report available to Canadian consumers. The fact that the vehicle you are interested in comes with a CARFAX Canada report means that you can be confident in the integrity of both the vehicle and of Sun Valley Nissan.
How can I get a CARFAX Canada Vehicle History Report?
Simply ask us for it by saying “SHOW ME THE CARFAX!”
For more details, visit www.carfax.ca.